Mizan Institute will be holding its 6th Mizan Brotherhood Camp at the Mizpah Youth Camp, Grabouw in the beautiful Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve. The camp will be held from Friday 4th October to Sunday 6th October 2019 inshaAllah!
Registration and Payment Closing Date: Sunday 15th Sept 2019
Who is this camp open to?
This camp is aimed at adult males from the general public. Fathers are welcome to bring their sons along as well! Note that this camp is open to both Mizan and non-Mizan students.
What is the camp about?
The aim of the camp is personal development by spending time in nature drawing closer to Allah, strengthening the bonds of brotherhood in a beautiful natural setting and having some fun!
- Workshops and spiritual talks
- Reflections and thikr
- Hiking and swimming
- Icebreakers and downtime
Camp facilitators include:
- Ml Khalil Hendricks
- Ml Zakariyya Harnekar
- Ml Muhammad Carr
- Ml Yazeed Mohamed
- Ml Abdullah Forbes
Registration and Logistics Details:
- Camp start time: 18:30 on Friday 4th October 2019
- Camp Fee: R620 per person which covers the facility fees as well as all meals. (The fee excludes transport and brothers are requested to travel in carpools – this will be arranged after registration inshaAllah)
- If campers aren’t able to afford the full fee, we will try to arrange sponsors to make up the fee. This is, however, dependant on sponsor availability.
- For those who would like to attend – please complete the COMPULSORY registration form on this page by Sunday 15th Sept 2019.
Sponsor a Camper:
- The camp fee is being subsidised by Mizan Institute and if you would like to sponsor a camper who cannot afford the full fee, please indicate that on the registration form.
- We can only confirm a space for campers who cannot afford the full fee if we receive sufficient sponsorship.
- Numbers are limited and places will be allocated on a first come basis.
Your place is only confirmed once payment is received. Please make payment as soon as possible.
Payment Closing Date: Sunday 15th Sept 2019
Camp fees can be paid at class or via EFT.
EFT payment details are below.
Please use the new bank details below:
Bank: First National Bank
Account Name: Mizan Events NPC
Account Type: Business Cheque
Account Number: 628 1101 8945
Branch Code: 250655
Reference: First Name + Surname + Camp
Please send proof of payment to: email@example.com
Once you’ve made payment via EFT, please await final confirmation of your place via email (please allow for 1-3 days).
Please note that the camp is open to males only.
See photos from the last camp on our Mizan Institute Facebook page.