Mizan Institute will be holding its fourth “Mizan Ukhuwa Spiritual Retreat” at a beautiful campsite called Mizpah Youth Camp in Grabouw. The camp will be held from Friday 2nd November to 4th November in-sha-Allah!
Who is this camp open to?
This camp is aimed at adult males from the general public. Fathers are also free to bring their sons along as well! Note that this camp is open to both Mizan and non-Mizan students.
What is the camp about?
The aim of the camp is to spend time in nature drawing closer to Allah, strengthening bonds in a beautiful natural setting and having some fun!
- Workshops and spiritual talks
- Reflections and thikr
- Hiking and swimming
- Icebreakers and downtime
Camp facilitators include:
- Ml Khalil Hendricks
- Sh Ismail Londt
- Ml Muhammad Carr
- Ml Yazeed Mohamed
- Ml Zakariyya Harnekar
Registration and logistics details
- Camp start time: 18:30 on Friday 2nd November 2018
- Camp fee: R620 per person which covers the facility fees as well as all meals. (The fee excludes transport and brothers are requested to travel in carpools – this will be arranged after registration iA.)
- If campers aren’t able to afford the full fee, we will try to arrange sponsors to make up the fee. This is, however, dependant on sponsor availability.
- For those who would like to attend – the registration form below HAS to be completed on or before Monday 22nd October 2018. Payment can be made at the end of October or beginning of November at the actual camp.
Sponsor a camper
Note that the camp fee is being subsidised by Mizan Institute and if you would like to sponsor a camper who cannot afford the full fee please indicate that on the registration form.
Please note that we can only confirm a space for campers who cannot afford the full fee if we receive sufficient sponsorship.
Please note that numbers are limited to 90 campers and places will be allocated on a first come basis.
Camp fees can be paid at class or via EFT to:
Bank: First National Bank
Account Name: DNSI
Account Type: Business Cheque
Account Number: 62445910517
Branch Code: 201109 or 250655
Reference: Your first name + surname + CAMP as a reference.
Please note that the camp is open to males only